Cheese YUM

[will add more when i'm hungry]

Thursday, November 12, 2009

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay.

ehhhhh...~ its so dark ... and it's only 5 30... its raining again...

well right now i'm being plvled by Remy on GE. Eden logged out for some reason... DC maybe. idk. THe faction i'm in is real nice i like all the people here.

GE, as in Granado Espada. Marr, Xan, i blame you for this. This game is stealing my soul D8 dammit, i want to finish writing also ... ehhh... i can't open up any programs while GE is up, it kinda crashes my comp, right now its okay i'm using Google Chrome for this, limiting my tabs hahahaah and i'm being plvled so its okay if i leave it up, i don't think i'll get killed xDDD

Level 26 now \o/

Anyway GE is real awesome, I LOVE THE GRAPHICS, THE BACKGROUNDS AND AND THE DESIGNSSSS OMG DESIGNS FOR THE ARMOUR AND COSTUMES AND THE NPCs !!

Okay... sometimes it is a bit what the fuuuucckk???

but yeah its real awesome! I'll put some screenshots here later, maybe. (i'm going printscreen crazy in this game!)

I also took some pics of us at school just now, and i'll take more tommorrow, i guess...

Reminds me, i gotta hunt for some markurs to vandalize Marr's uniform.

Last day of school!!!

;A;

Oh and i haven't been writing ever since i started GE.... fuuuuccckkkkk TAT


No comments:

Post a Comment