Cheese YUM

[will add more when i'm hungry]

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Making sense of me wasting my time.

Wasting my time, as in, rotting.

YES. Ever since the last post I. Have. Been. Rotting. Ever. Since. The. Last. Post.


e____o i feel like going insane. Genuinely, insane. I don't Rot! I'm always around doing stuff and i always have things to do. Actually. I still do! but for some reason i don't feel like reading, drawing, writing, STUDYING or playing GE/Call Of Duty (got some new games the other day) FFFFFFFFF... ;A;

I'm gonna kurai if this keeps going.

Oh and add making a puffin plushie to the list-thing above.

ffff...

well... good news is. i finished watching House MD :D so yeah ohohohohhhh Amber you bytch <3

And Chase with a kangaroo! 8D how kiut is that? 8D ............ well he was drunk-and-at-a-bachelors-party-with-a-bunch-of-hookers.

e_____e

a kangaroo!!! 8D

so yeah back to going genuinely insane, okay writing, i managed to push myself to write another 1000 words or so for the past 2 days e____e so yeah you can call it progress. but i don't. Its not QUICK progress anyway.

Reading? I don't wanna talk about that.

Don't.

I feel like crying every time i'm reminded of that.

Drawing... well i've finished the pic i was working on (more or less) ( DEN FINALLY OBEYED :D ) but other that that, no improvement or any drawing frenzies of the sort. maybe... i should try drawing more than one chara on one page, i should practice drawing more interaction... and clothes... and weapons... and... more interaction (fighting scenes in particular e___o)

I miss drawing horses...

I should draw them more.

*sniff*

Hmmm studying? okay i got started but i space out after like 3 mins. So... not werking.

Don't get me wrong! I really wanna get started on add math and math and history (TEEHEE <3)

but... i can't seem to focus...

what else... nah i don't feel like ranting about anything else.

GE is going great btw (TWITCH)



Dad said i couldn't focuse because i had to many things to do. I can't focus.

I should pioritize.

....

i don't think i can bear doing that...

i 'm sure it's just a phase... it'll go away ... the part that I WANT TO TRY EVERYTHING :DDDD




I wanna take violin next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment