Cheese YUM

[will add more when i'm hungry]

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Okay first proper post.

I'm being serious here, no babblings or anything like that.

Okay recently i've been having this problem, a problem that i just. yeah. I don't know what my problem is but i feel like i do have one. Well... its like when you want to say something and the word/sentence just won't come out. No that's not my problem i speak just fine. I say what i'm thinking. but take the whole sentences nto coming out thing as a metaphor for my problem.

I just don't know what it is.

But i feel like i have one.

[sigh]

anyway i went to visit my granma at the hospital last night, I LOVE PINEAPPLE TARTS! there was like a whole box of it. just.sitting.there. so i kind aate the whole bunch while my mum was massaging my granma.

and I finnally got round to writing the story line draft thing for my fanfic....... WELL, AT LEAST I STARTED. so i'm happy.

OMG LIKE LAST NIGHT i was looking through the video-audio things on YT for shitaka akiko (I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL HER NAME) and her music is like - well it made me go YYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HGAHAHHAAHAH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *squee squee squee*

so now i really can't wait for her album to finish downloading (75.9% come on baby i know you can do it! ;w;) (Torrent files suck.)

It seems like i'm going out this Sunday... dammit. e____e it's not like its a bad thing though.

I HAVE BI POLAR DISORDER THING.

That's it.

That's my problem.

okay i definetly should calm down.

Maybe i'll learn yoga from my mum or... something....

peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacceeee of mind.

peaaaaaaaaaaaaaccceeeeee of minda.

keteeeenaangannnnnnnnn jiwa.

wtf?


[This post turned out to be rambles again didn't it?]

No comments:

Post a Comment