Cheese YUM

[will add more when i'm hungry]

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Figuring things out.

......... I NEVER DID GET THIS WHOLE BLOG HTML THING e________e

okay a few years ago i was able to do html, but i've forgotten how to now...

mm... i want to use the free templates that i found, but i'd rather do it my self. YES. I LIKE TO SUSAHKAN MYSELF. e______e

well, right now i'm downloading Shinedown, while waiting for this bigass file album to finish downloading *DAMN YOU TORRENT DDDD8 SO SLOOOWWW*

i'm also supposed to continue playing speed with my bro but i wanna finish this one first.

I'm supposed to be writing my fanfic right now...

e___e 700 words that i'm not happy of, i'm probably gonna rewrite it again. DENAHO WHY MUST YOU BE SO HARD TO WRITE !!! ;w;

okay honestly this feel awkward writing this without yeah... idk i'm rambling. so yeah it feels awkward to ramble (?) ;w;

my bookmarks on safari are in a mess... i need to reorganize them

i need to reorganize my computer

for some reason my internet is running slower now.

e__e must be the torrentz... hopefully ;w;

No comments:

Post a Comment