Cheese YUM

[will add more when i'm hungry]

Friday, November 20, 2009

[useless post is useless]

ffff sorry for the non-update... Ge has officially sucked my soul into its deep dark abyss....

so anyway right now i'm like typing on my sis's computer while wwatching my game
SRSLY... these kids..they-just-can't-do anything-without-me.

I turn around for one second and they're dead. God.

ehh... its prolly my fault for being to stingy to get them higher lvled armours and weaps.


:D


anyway back to the real blog, right now lyfe is kinda montonous for me. Kinda. its like... play GE in the morning, write/draw in the afternoon, nap in the evening watch telly after dinner then sleep.

speaking of writing, i haven't REALLY progressed with the second chapter, 9___9 Denaho is being hard to write, and i keep feeling im using the wrong voice for him.... hmmmm... maybe i should write a couple of Denmark centric drabbles to get the voice right. maybe.

FUCK . .... my kids died again.

srsly.... dammit.

so anyway while waiting for them to get back up again i got a good 104 seconds to blog.

where was i? oh. right.

i should really get a move on with the - and they died again.

fff... stupid pirate leader...

yeah the chapter. it's been sitting there for like 10 days now... mghhhhh

i'll get to it i'll get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment