Cheese YUM

[will add more when i'm hungry]

Saturday, November 7, 2009

About Today.

So yeah i went out to Sunway with Zet, Susu, Papa, and Bridget. All i can say about it was.

MY FEET FUCKIN HURTS.

;w; 4 hours of non stop walking/standing/running/going in circles, so YEAH ;A;

I know if you go like "It's only 4 hours! i've done 13++"

If you do i want to tell you that i don't go shopping often , and that you have no life <3

So yeah. I finished the 200+ my parents gave me , 20 for lunch the rest for clothes , ice cream, cookies, and this really cool bloby goo stuff. ITS SO COOL AHHHH <333333333333333

I only got like 3 shirts for myself, I got 2 for Xan and Marr. hahhaa xDDD i hope you'll like them, i'll bring them on Monday. When i saw the t shirts i was like "I GOTTA GET THIS FOR XAN/MARR" so yeah. dropped it at the cashier and paid.

So came home, my aunt dragged me into discussing the Science P2 questions.

Sakit hati.

;w;

She showed me the papers from this Terengganu rural school, (So she says) and i really pity the people there, it's like they didn't get over 32/60. so yeah. Average normal score is like, 10/60. It's really sad. THE ENTIRE SCHOOL.

Like seriously.

One of them even wrote at the end of the paper, "Oh God, Please let this examiner be nice" <- In Malay of course. None of them answered the paper in English, If they answered any of the questions at all.

Then my dad came home, so as like any best-friend/daughter i talked to him about my day.

"How was your day?"

"Tiring"

"What did you get"

"A couple of clothes. Some cookies and clothes."

"Why did you get 5?"

"Oh well i only got 3 for me. the other 2 are for xan and marr"

"What? Did you use your own money?"

"ummm no? I used the money you gave me?"

"why you use my money? i gave you the money for you to use not for anyone else"

".......... right. *leaves the room*"

So yeah. WHYYY???!! WHY DOES HE LIKE HAVE TO . Stab. I WAS BEING THOUGHTFUL... and nice... I WAS BEING A FRIEND.

It wasn't like i was letting my self be taken advantage of.

I would know if i was taken advantage of )<

So yeah, i was being a friend. ;w;

pfff but anyway i have an excuse! i used my mom's money to buy the stuff for you two, and not my dad's so don't worry xDDDDD ... i also probably used my own saved pocket money. and Bridget chipped in to pay for the shirts too, so 8DDDD

*pat pat*

I hope you like the shirts anyway.

oh and the sushi we ate for lunch was awesome, WE KEPT THE TOTAL OF THE WHOLE LUNCH UNDER 100. (87.80 to be exact... without tax >3>)



No comments:

Post a Comment